Abilene Christian University has a special place in our hearts. We went to college there and met there, after all. When Jonah was born, we notified the alumni department and they sent us this sweet little onesie that says "Born to be a Wildcat."* {we're not special. all the littles get one.}
It was too big for our little man until recently, but once it fit I made sure to snap some pictures of him. There is a special section in the
ACU Today magazine where parents send in pictures of their cuties. I'm sure we'll submit one. But there is no guarantee that Jonah will be chosen. And, honestly, I took a lot of photos. Because seriously. Too. Much. Cuteness.
Enjoy.
 |
| Love. This. Face. |
 |
| Oh gosh. So sweet. |
 |
| Jonah rapping. Thoughts on his stage name? |
 |
| Chatting |
 |
| Jonah saying "mo" and signing. |
* Jonah, wearing this onesie in no way commits you to attending university at ACU. You go where you wanna, Buddy.
0 comments: