As promised, here are a few more of our apartment pictures. Today, we're going to look at the "living room" and "dining room." In case you did not get a chance to look at the floor plan, just know that the main floor of our apartment is really just one big room. David and I separated it into two different spaces to have a little more room!
When you first walk out of our bedroom, you look straight at our washing machine/dryer. I'm sure that a view of these appliances aren't super exciting but we LOVE the fact that we have a washing machine! I'm finding myself searching for things to wash sometimes just because it is so much easier than it used to be! So, I had to show you a picture. 
This picture gives you a sort of idea of how things are placed downstairs. That door in the back right of the picture leads into our bedroom. I am standing in the dining room while taking this picture, looking into the living room! And even though you cannot quite see it, on the right side of this picture is our kitchen.
Here is a picture of our bookcases. I had to whittle down four bookcases to two. So sad. But I brought along the essentials, so I'm not suffering too much!
{And, of course, Beesly refused to move out of the picture!}
Here is another view of our books! And, again, even though you can't see it, there is a door on the left that leads to the balcony!
Here is our fire place! We LOVE it! We placed a bunch of beautiful candles inside and I loved lighting them in the evenings. Recently, we bought firewood, as it's starting to get cold outside.
This picture gives you a sort of idea of how things are placed downstairs. That door in the back right of the picture leads into our bedroom. I am standing in the dining room while taking this picture, looking into the living room! And even though you cannot quite see it, on the right side of this picture is our kitchen.
Here is a picture of our bookcases. I had to whittle down four bookcases to two. So sad. But I brought along the essentials, so I'm not suffering too much!
{And, of course, Beesly refused to move out of the picture!}
Here is another view of our books! And, again, even though you can't see it, there is a door on the left that leads to the balcony!
Here is our fire place! We LOVE it! We placed a bunch of beautiful candles inside and I loved lighting them in the evenings. Recently, we bought firewood, as it's starting to get cold outside.
And this is a birds-eye view of our dining room! This picture was taken when we first moved in, so a few things have changed {which you'll see in the next few pictures!}. One of my favorite things about this room is our 'new' chairs! My mom and I spent hours reupholstering them using pillowcases from Ikea!
{Thanks Mom!}
{Thanks Mom!}
This is my favorite new addition to our apartment. We got it at Ikea {of course} and we're using it as storage for some of our dishes. I could not get a good picture of this, but we places square mirrors in the back of many of the shelves. It looks great and really adds a feeling of space to the room!
0 comments: