Up All Night- The Growing Prysocks

Why I Love My Wife

Filed under: by: David and Stephanie

My wife is hilarious, and here are a couple of recent examples.

Yesterday I was heading to the store to pick up some things after work. Steph calls and informs me that there is a yellow jacket in our bedroom and that she has trapped it in there.

"Well what do you want me to do about it?" I ask.
"I can't go in our bedroom because it will sting me," she says.
"Well just leave it there and I'll take care of it after I run to the store. Unless they learned how to open doors, then I think you'll be fine."
"......but that's what they said about the velociraptors!!!"
Nerd wife FTW

This morning during our traditional pancake breakfast I decided to be sweet and make her a heart-shaped pancake. It wasn't Louvre-worthy, but it was identifiable as a heart and she liked it. So we sat down to eat and we each picked out the pancakes to put on our plates.
"Where's my heart pancake?.....there it is!"
She proceeds to pull the heart-shaped pancake from the stack and part of the pancake breaks off.
"It's broken!" she says.
"Yeah I noticed it starting to crack when I took it off the skillet." I reply.
"You broke my heart."
"I know, I'm sorry I broke your heart."
"It's okay," she says. "I'll just fix my heart with butter."

My wife is adorable.

1 comments:

On April 10, 2010 at 10:09 PM , ~lady j said...

i love me some prysocks :)