Up All Night- The Growing Prysocks

Man vs. Bachelorhod, Round 2: Day 15

Filed under: by: David and Stephanie

I dropped Steph off at the airport over two weeks ago. It has been a fortnight since I saw my wife. I don't think I have ever been away from my wife this long, and it sucks.

My Monday sucked AGAIN, but I'm dealing with it. There was some frustration at work and my Netflix DVDs that were supposed to come in today did not. My only consolation is is the cookies my wonderful wife left for me that I will be eating later.

Today I will be using the blog to post random things that make me laugh in the hopes that it will make you laugh as well. Or maybe just laugh at me, and that's cool too. First is a video that Steph and I love. Be warned of strong language:











This one's for Steph:

Here's some tent puns for you:




And your response to that would be:


And finally:

I hope you're happier now than you were when you first got here.

Song of the day: "Dental Care" by Owl City

0 comments: